While you can always share files with your meeting Participants, you might also wish to share folders and files with other Presenters for in-session collaboration. Other Presenters can then share these files with all Participants or even download them to their own devices.
Sharing a folder or file with other Presenters
1. Click on the three dots (...) found in the menu sidebar to bring up some additional features.
2. Click on the Content Library option.
3. Direct your mouse to the folder or individual file you'd like to share with other presenters and click on the three dots (...) located next to it.
4. Select the Share button seen in the new pop-up menu.
You can view all files and folders that have been shared with Presenters in the Shared Files section of the Content Library, as seen below. The first and last names of the sharing user will be displayed underneath the shared file.
Unsharing a folder or file with other Presenters
1. Once you've clicked on the Content Library option, navigate to the Shared Files folder and click on its tab to see the files that have been previously shared.
2. Hover over the shared document or folder and click on the three dots (...) next to it.
3. Click on Unshare.
Quick Tip: you can also unshare a file by simply hovering over the name of the original file, clicking on the three dots (...) next to it, and selecting Unshare.